Monday, March 12, 2012

BOOST® Your Cleaning Benefits: Reduce Floor Pad Consumption


Because BOOST® Technology cleans at orbits 10 times that of a conventional scrubber and attacks dirt from multiple directions, less pad pressure is required to achieve the desired cleaning result. With the combination of high RPM orbital action and reduced pad pressure, the life of floor pads is extended by up to 40 percent.

Just think about this. An average 40-store grocery store chain in the Midwest that spends $30,000 in floor pads a year will now save over $12,000 per year in pad costs, just by implementing Clarke’s BOOST® Technology cleaning method.

Next week we will discuss the last BOOST benefit in this blog post series.

1 comment:

  1. I sat to contemplate, when did I feel restless before? Well I don’t remember, but I remember the first time I felt so..
    cart utility

    ReplyDelete