Suggestions to help reduce carpet drying times include:
- Technicians should carry an assortment of air movers with them, including blowers, down draft systems, "whole room" dryers, stackable dryers, "kickstand" dryers, and angle adjustable fans.
- Proper wand technique is imperative - perform extra dry passes while "wanding," and be sure to overlap just-cleaned areas.
- Pull the wand back an extra few inches after closing off the solution flow; this will pick up any excess water left at the end of the wand stroke.
- Install air movers in each room as it is completed; move and add fans to each room as they are cleaned.
- Activate ceiling fans if present in the facility.