Monday, May 21, 2012

Interview With a Product: Clarke Focus II MicroRider Autoscrubber

Plant Services hosts a weekly column titled, "Interview With a Product", which is a Q&A on readers' favorite products uncensored and without their packaging.

Recently, their interviewee was the Clarke Focus II MicroRider Autoscrubber. Check out the interview below!

Clarke Focus II MicroRider Autoscrubber: Happy to be here.

Plant Services: What industry are you designed for?
N: I'm ideal for diverse applications, ranging from sizeable locations to areas that are inaccessible with larger riders. 

PS: So what exactly do you do?
N:  With my 26-inch disc scrub deck or 28-inch Boost scrub deck, I'm built to deliver flexible operation to meet diverse cleaning requirements.

PS: What sets you apart from the competition?
N: I feature a low-profile SafetyGlide deck, which is designed to automatically move in line with the path of my rear squeegee. My deck is engineered to ensure precise, straight edge cleaning without additional labor-intensive detail edge mopping.

PS: Interesting. What is your best feature?
N:  I feature an optional, onboard chemical mixing system that is made to automatically deliver the correct mixing solution to the scrub deck.

PS: Why should someone buy you?
N:  My compact size ensures easy maneuverability in areas with limited access or tight corners. My Safe-T-Steering and quiet performance also increase user safety and make daytime cleaning and cleaning of noise-sensitive areas viable.

PS: How would people at your company describe you?
N: Well, Jill Kohls says that I satisfy diverse cleaning challenges, while maximizing productivity. She is forever complementing me on my small, easily maneuverable design and wide cleaning path.

PS: Tell us more about Nilfisk-Advance.
N: Nilfisk-Advance is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of professional cleaning equipment. With global company headquarters in Denmark, the company has developed professional cleaning equipment for over 100 years. 

PS: And now it's time for a fun question. What irritates you?
N: Dirt.

Check out this interview, and others, at: www.plantservices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment