- Eliminate concentrate usage from residual buildup in the solution tank due to unused solution at the end of the shift.
- No over usage from mistakes in computation or measuring.
- Achieve the required consistent cleaning results without rework or penalty.
- Faster filling time over wall mount mixing units.
- Minimize unnecessary trips back to the refilling area where the concentrate is located; just fill the solution tank where water is available.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Advantages of a Chemical Mixing System
Last week's post discussed the Clarke chemical mixing system, which automatically mixes concentrated chemicals stored in an on-board container with clean water stored in the machines solution tank. The mixed solution is then delivered to the brush deck for scrubbing application. What are the advantages to this type of system?